|or simply known as daging masak kicap|
|Oyster Sauce: only a dash of it is needed|
|black pepper sauce|
|chopped chillies, if you like it HOT|
|sliced meat (or leftover from meat cuts)|
|honey for the sweet taste|
|sweet soy sauce|
|mint leaves (optional)|
|ground black pepper|
how to Cook it:
- mix one cup of meat with ground black pepper. if you like it hot, add 2 spoons. if not, just 1 spoon is enough
- add the oyster sauce (just a bit), black pepper sauce dan sweet soy sauce.
- add 2 spoons of honey and stir evenly. add a handful of cauliflower, sliced (optional).
- marinate the meat for 5 minutes.
- cook with microwave oven for 4 mins (at most). add chopped chillies and stir. garnish with mint leaves (optional). Siap!
this recipe is very simple and suitable for bachelor like me. when eaten with hot rice, YUM! it is a favourite for its sweet and hot taste :)