(gambar cilok dari sini)
|precooked white rice|
|Black pepper fried rice powder mix|
|chicken granules, according to taste|
|half cup of mixed vege, more if preferrable|
|chopped chillies in 2 spoons of soy sauce|
|2 spoons of Oyster sauce|
|fresh green salad for deco|
|3 spoons of olive oil for the health-cautious. cooking oil for others|
- heat pan with olive oil. mix with sliced squids and mixed vege.
- add dashes of chicken granules and oyster sauce. add egg.
- once the aroma wafted, add rice and the black pepper fried rice powder mix. stir like crazy (heh!)
- add chopped chillies in soy sauce. stir evenly.
- decorate with fresh green salad in a plate. siap!
the recipe is common enough but is simply delicious, should you ever run out of onions and garlic.
if you don't have the fried rice powder mix, you can substitute it by simply adding ground black pepper powder and chicken granules for taste. however, the taste shall vary a bit.
squids can also be substituted with chicken or prawn or ikan bilis. if you use chicken, just use less oyster sauce.