|fondly known as biskut kacang|
|half of a bowl of fine sugar|
|1 bowl of flour|
|mazola oil, around 200ml|
|1 bowl of peanuts, grilled and crushed|
|half teaspoon of salt|
|2 chicken egg yolk|
how to Bake it:
- mix flour with the ground peanuts and sugar. stir evenly.
- add mazola oil sparingly until the doh is soft and moldable.
- to keep the doh moist and easy to mold, flatten the doh to the wall and the base of the mixing bowl.
- make small balls on the tray. press lightly and swipe the yolk on the surface. optional to top it with half nut before the yolk.
- using SHARP convection microwave oven, i use the preset button for baking cookies. the oven shall preheat itself and as the screen blinked "add food", insert the cookies for 14 minutes of baking time.
- check from time to time. if the yolk is of brownish colour, the cookies are done!