|anchovy powder, to taste|
|1 packet of masak merah chicken paste, campak-campak style|
|half clove of garlic, chopped|
|3 red onions, sliced|
|handful of chilli, chopped|
|2 tomatoes, chopped|
|a plate of prawns|
|tomato, chilli and oyster sauce|
|aji shio black pepper powder and salt|
|honey, to taste|
how to Cook it:
- deshell and devein the prawns. the shell and the head is mixed with water and blended.
- marinate the prawns with sprinkle of black pepper and 2 spoons of honey. stir with chilli sauce and oyster sauce.
- fry the chopped garlic and chilli. add prawns.
- sprinkle seasoning (anchovy powder) and salt to taste. mix with 2 spoons of honey.
- add the blended mix and stir with Maggi masak merah chicken mix.
- add chopped tomato and tomato sauce. add sliced red onions. stir and it's done!
if you notice, i used chicken mix instead of combing the grocery shop for a prawn mix. but it does taste the same. if you are running out of time, need not deshell the prawns and blend them, instead just throw the prawns together with its heads intact, just like what i did, most of the time.